Tuesday, April 13, 2010

man! blogging is hard! how do people do it all the time? i have a difficult time thinking up interesting tweets a couple times a week, never mind whole creative sentences and *gasp* paragraphs! i haven't been here in almost seven months! yikes. to the one or three people that may have been waiting for a new blog... so sorry.

originally i created this to get my artwork 'out there' and get some of it off my walls and out of my studio. i have ridden myself of a few pieces, but mostly by giving it to friends. i mean, how do you charge a friend for art? something you loved creating, something you NEEDED to create. i wish visual art was like musical art... then i would have a record company to do all this for me. yeah! that's the ticket! will you be my record company?

No comments:

Post a Comment